Scientists have discovered that the red liquid that seeps out of bleeding tooth fungus contains a pigment with anticoagulant and antibacterial qualities, despite the fact that they are unsure of what exactly it is. It also contains a different ingredient that could be helpful in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.

Despite one of its other names, the Bleeding Tooth Fungus is not toxic but has an inedible bitter taste (Strawberries and Cream, because of its resemblance to a fruit).

Sherry Dinny and her 8-year-old son were walking around the park one day while chatting. A short while afterwards, she saw her son clutching this strange plant. She swiftly rushed to him after noticing blood marks around his mouth.

The doctors informed her that the plant was completely safe after she fled in fright and went straight to the hospital. In reality, it was beneficial to him and possessed antibacterial characteristics.

Have you ever encountered this plant? Please feel free to share this with your loved ones and friends and to leave comments below.