A mother in Mexico is going through terrible times after the meal she cooked for her family killed her children. The woman made a mistake that many people make without knowing it, here’s what it’s all about.
Josefina woke up early in the morning and went shopping to collect everything she needed for a nutritious meal for her school-bound children, 8-year-old Augustin and 6-year-old Maria.
The woman decided she’d prepare them tortillas with eggs and bacon, as well as fresh orange juice.
The tiny ones cleansed their hands before lunch, ate heartily, and left for school, but a few hours later they were in bad condition, the worried mother found out through a phone call.
The children were in the hospital with a limited chance of life due to high fever caused by Salmonella, according to trendingbuzzer.com
Medical testing at the hospital showed that the bacteria was in the meal that the mother had so lovingly made…
After discussing, the mother and physicians agreed that while preparing breakfast, Josefina had used her cell phone to react to messages sent by her husband, and most likely that’s how she ended up contaminating the meal with salmonella.
Now the mother is using every opportunity to advise all parents not to touch their phones while making supper.
Salmonella food poisoning or food poisoning is a bacterial infection caused by a range of forms of salmonella bacterium. Salmonella food illness is transferred from the faeces of infected people or animals through food and drink, according to a1.ro.
According to the same source, foods that are most commonly contaminated with salmonella include eggs and undercooked poultry.
Although any food can be contaminated if it comes into direct contact with a sick person who does not wash their hands, or if it comes into contact with other foods that are already contaminated. The easiest approach to avert a catastrophe is to wash your hands completely before making a meal.
Symptoms of salmonellosis are as follows:
– fever and chills;
– diarrhoeal bouts, some of which may include bloody diarrhea;
– nausea and vomiting;
– severe stomach ache and cramps.