A woman in the United Kingdom expresses serious concerns about the surprise chocolate eggs sold in stores.

It all began when her kid complained to her in the evening that he was unable to open the plastic wrap covering the toy.

The woman found this to be quite odd, especially given that when she initially tried to push it aside, she realized that it was really resisting.

She finally succeeded to open it after a lot of effort, but what she saw inside left her speechless: inside the yellow plastic egg, instead of a toy, were six tablets. These were sleeping medications, according to tests.

There was a very strong probability the little child would either pass away or go into a coma if her kid ingested one of them. The situation has now been taken over by police, who have started an investigation.

Here is what was found inside: