A man and a woman were having dinner in a fine restaurant.
Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few paces away noticed that the man was slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, with the woman acting unconcerned.
The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, the woman dining across from him appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware that her dining companion had disappeared.
After the waitress finished taking the order, she came over to the table and said to the woman, “Pardon me, ma’am, but I think your husband just slid under the table.” The woman calmly looked up at her and replied firmly, “No he didn’t. He just walked in the door.”
Here are 10 original funny jokes for you:
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
- I told my computer I needed a break, and now it won’t stop sending me Kit-Kat bars.
- Did you hear about the mathematician who’s afraid of negative numbers? He’ll stop at nothing to avoid them.
- How do you organize a space party? You “planet”!
- I’m friends with all electricians. We have great current connections!
- Did you hear about the cheese factory that exploded? There was nothing left but de-brie.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!
- Why was the math book sad? Because it had too many problems.
- Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers? He made a mint!
- Parallel lines have so much in common. It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
I hope these jokes bring some laughter to your day!