A friend visited the new baby and snapped a photo. The family was completely crushed by the tragedy that followed the image.

Previous Next

We all use our phones to capture photographs of our kids so we always have them with us and can show them off to coworkers and friends, or just simply rest our heads after a challenging day.

But baby’s eyes can be damaged by smartphone flash,  similar to how the Chinese boy was affected. After a family friend forgot to turn off the flash on his phone, the baby lost vision in one eye.

He held the phone 25 centimeters away from the baby’s face. The parents became aware that their child’s vision was impaired not long after the shooting.

Doctors informed them that the child’s macula had been permanently damaged by the camera light.

 

Similar posts