Fans and loved ones of Al Roker continue to keep him in their prayers and thoughts as he battles health issues.

The celebrity has been absent from Today due to treatment for blood clots that have spread to his lungs.

Although he was allowed to spend some time with his family over Thanksgiving, Al was admitted to the hospital the next day and is believed to have been monitored ever since.

Although Al has also taken a social media sabbatical, his wife wrote a nice and appreciative message on Instagram while he was away on Thursday.

The ABC journalist snapped a photo of the changing colors in New York and labeled it, “extremely appreciative for the love.”

She didn’t say anything about Al or how he was feeling, but earlier that day she had tweeted an image of a TV that appeared to be in a hospital ward and was showing the Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony.

Leila, Nick, and Courteney, his children, are also wondering about their father at this time. Following the announcement of her father’s admittance to the hospital by Page Six and a number of other media outlets, his youngest daughter, Leila, took to Instagram to deliver an emotional update on the previous month’s events.

“November photo dump – the pieces of this month that were actually wonderful,” she captioned a series of upbeat images. In one of the images, she and her boyfriend, were joined by her mother, Deborah, brother, Nick, and sister, Courtney.

After checking in on her father, fans sent the following comments: “Hope your dad is feeling and doing well,” and a second said, “Love to you all!” and a third person added, “Praying for many good moments, as well as prayers for your family and your father.”

The Today show’s popular host has been gone from the show for several weeks due to health issues; nevertheless, he returned to his home on Thursday, November 24, just in time to celebrate the holidays with his loved ones.

According to Page Six, he was returned to the hospital via ambulance less than 24 hours after being discharged. Regardless, he did not return to his hosting duties the following week, nor will he return to his duties the next week.

Deborah, the couple’s wife, was alleged to have swiftly followed her husband’s ambulance back to the hospital from their Upper East Side home.