2-year-old Oaklee Mae Snow has been missing since February.

Over the weekend, authorities said they believed a 2-year-old Oklahoma child who has been missing since February is dead.

Toddler Oaklee Mae Snow was last seen in February by her mother, Madison Marshall, from what onlookers described as a “crack house” in Indianapolis.

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department believes Snow is dead, according to local Fox 59. According to The Indianapolis Star, the report was made on the same day authorities in Morgan County, some 27 miles south of Indianapolis, found a child’s bones.

If Oaklee’s body was found, it has not yet been confirmed by Indianapolis police.

Since her mother allegedly kidnapped the child from her father’s house, Zack Snow, in Cromwell, Oklahoma, in mid-January, authorities have been searching for the youngster.

According to the father, “I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy,” he told local KFOR last month. I’ve spent the entire day on my phone. I’m talking about contacting and looking for anyone aware of her whereabouts.

According to KFOR, detectives think that on January 19, Marshall, 22, kidnapped Oaklee and Coleton, her 7-month-old brother, from Snow’s house. Marshall and her ex-boyfriend Roan Waters, 25, allegedly transported the two small kids to Indianapolis, where Waters’ family resides.

The toddler was last saw being brought out of the alleged drug residence by Marshall the previous month, said J.T. Palmer of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office in Oklahoma. The toddler was covered in a blanket at the time.

They said that she was either dozing off or unconscious. Palmer said, “She wasn’t moving.” Her mother remarked, “I’ve got to get her to the hospital. She’s been injured,” and she was covered in a blanket.

On the other hand, Oaklee “did not make it to the hospital that night,” according to Palmer.

Fox 59 reports that Oaklee’s 7-month-old brother was also allegedly left behind by Marshall and Waters in the alleged drug house. Waters’ mother and sister supposedly picked the baby up after they learned that he had been left alone.

According to The Oklahoman, Waters was arrested in Colorado on other allegations, while Marshall was taken into custody in North Carolina late last month.

According to jail records obtained by Read this post, Marshall is currently being held at a jail in Indiana on two felony carelessness counts as well as another felony charge for aiding a felon. The following Marshall’s court date is on Monday in the afternoon.

Contact Childhelp at 1-800-4-A-CHILD or 1-800-422-4453 if you suspect child abuse, or go to www.childhelp.org. Every call is private and toll-free. The hotline is available in more than 170 languages around the clock.