Youth comes with a slew of bad decisions and life lessons that we will remember for the rest of our lives.
Destiny has a way of forgiving us and giving us a second opportunity.
An event in a supermarket was reported on the internet by a man.
“It was after 10 p.m., and I was standing in line at the supermarket’s only open house. A woman in her twenties stood in front of me, wearing pajamas, pregnant, and with a bruised eye.
She appeared to be pretty anxious.
The cashier inquired:
– Are you all right?
– Yes, I’m not sure if there’s any money left on my card. What is the best way for me to find out? There are no ATMs in the immediate vicinity.
– I scan a good, close the receipt, then check to see if the payment was accepted.
– All right! I’m hoping there’s something more on the card for you.
Sadly, the woman’s card is not accepted. There are insufficient funds. The cashier inquires:
– You don’t have any money?
– Not! – She began to sob. He may have taken all of my money from my credit card. Tonight, my ex-boyfriend ejected me from the house.
When he returned home and informed me that this child was not his, he assaulted me and tossed me out onto the street. I’m not sure how I’ll deal with it. I stay with a friend until I am able to stand on my own.
Behind me, a man made the decision to become involved.
– I am the one who pays! Fill in the blanks on my receipt.
I move out of the way so he may get to the woman with the cart. He held a basket full of eyes in his hands. The cashier began scanning both the man’s and the woman’s merchandise.
– I’m sorry, but I’m unable to accept. Please! With a sigh, the woman said.
– Honey, trust me when I say I know what I’m doing. When my mother was pregnant with me, she was thrown out of the house.
My father believed he had been duped. My mother struggled to make ends meet while working two jobs. Let’s not allow a slew of trustworthy knuckleheads to dominate our life.
– Yes, but I’m not going to accept it. I don’t have a job, thus I can’t refund your money.
– Take my business card, please. I’ve seen you around here before, and you appear to be a pleasant young lady.
I’ll be waiting for you at my store tomorrow; I’m looking for a salesperson. If you’re interested, my wife also has a studio for rent.
Meanwhile, the cashier had placed all of the items in the bags.
– It will set you back $ 80.
The man motions for the pregnant woman to take her items and hands the card to the cashier. He moves his gaze to the woman and adds,
– Everything is going to be fine. Come to the interview the next day. Please understand that I am serious.
Sir, if you read this, you will notice that you have restored my faith in people. I wish you and your baby have a better life wherever you are, Ma’am.”