Melt-in-your-mouth good, Cookie Butter Pound Cake is luscious and rich. The cookie butter gives it almost a brown sugar or caramel flavor. It’s moist and soft inside with that crust that is so desirable on pound cakes.
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup cookie butter
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/8 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a 10-inch tube pan with non-stick spray or grease and flour.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Cream in cookie butter until smooth and well incorporated.
- Add eggs one at a time beating until it disappears in the batter before adding the next one.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating after each addition until combined.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Pour into 10-inch tube pan and smooth surface.
- Bake 70-75 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool 20 minutes before removing from tube pan.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
- Mix butter, cookie butter, and cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth
- Slowly add confectioner sugar with the mixer on low.
- Add milk. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over cooled cake.